Priority Industries For Investment In China’s Fujian(Ⅰ)
1. Fujian’s Near and Medium-Term Priority Industries for Foreign Investment
In the near and medium terms, Fujian’s priority industries for attracting foreign investment aremainly the breeding and other sectors of the primary industry, the petrochemical, electronic, machinery, light and textile industries, energy, pharmacy andother sectors of the secondary industry, and the urban public facilities, transport, tourism, logistics, education, medical care, intermediate service andother sectors of the tertiary industry.
(1) Agriculture. The province will emphasizethe growing and processing of famous and qualityfruit, vegetables, tea, edible funguses and medical herbs; the industrialization of milk, egg and meat products; the establishment of fast-growing and high-yield forests; the in-depth processing of forestand bamboo products; and the mass farming and processing of specialty aquatic products.
(2) Petrochemicals. The integration of oil refinery with chemicals production will be taken as an opportunity to attract foreign investment for developing the industries of petrochemicals, synthetic materials, organic chemitry and fine chemistry.
(3) Electronic information. The emphasis will be placed on cultivating computer, network, communications terminal, software, new-generation digital audiovisual products, new components and auxiliary products, on constantly expanding the scale of enterprises, and on extending the industrial chain.
(4) Machinery. The emphasis will be placed on developing automobile, engineering machinery,electrical equipment, shipbuilding and other leading products, and on the mechanical-electronic integration, precision processing machinery,agricultural machinery and environmental equipment.
(5) Light and textile industries. The emphasis will be placed on transforming and upgrading the textile, garment, paper, pulp and other competitive traditional industries.
(6) Pharmacy. The emphasis will be placed on the production of new anti-cancer medicines and new cardiovascular and cerebrovascular medicines, the production of new, high-efficiency and economical birth-control medicines and articles, the productionof new medicines produced with biotechnology, the production of genetic-engineered vaccines(including AIDS, hepatitis C and conceptive vaccines), the development and production of marine medicines, the production of the diagnostic reagents for AIDS and radioactivity immunity, the processing and production of diagnostic bio-chips,the traditional Chinese medicines, the Chinesemedical extracts, the prepared Chinese medicines(excluding the traditional technologies for preparing Chinese shredded herbs), and the production of biomedical materials and products.
(7) Infrastructure and urban public facilities. The emphasis will be placed on building and operatingexpressways, ports, railways, energies, urban roads,bridges, water plants, sewage, garbage and waste treatment and other pollution control projects.
(8) Tourism. Efforts will be made to expedite the development of the key tourist programs,the development and construction of the key tourist areas, the construction of the infrastructure and supporting facilities, the development of tourist commodities, and the construction of the theme parks featuring local characteristics. The establishment of Sino-foreign tour agencies will be encouraged, with the emphasis being placed on the two national tourist and holiday areas in Wuyi Mountain and on Meizhou Island, 11 natioal key scenic spots and the premier tourism programs.
(9) Modern logistics. The emphasis will beplaced on developing the modern logistics industry,the third-party logistics service that separates production and processing from logistics service,and the organizational forms and service modes such as logistic warehousing, delivery, chain operation and joint delivery, on popularizing the application of new logistics technologies, andon integrating and transforming the circulationenterprises and the fair trade and whole salemarkets.
(10) Other services. They include the international economic, scientific, technological, environmental information and consulting services, the services for accounting, audit, legal advice, senior citizens and disabled persons, and the services for medical institutions, sports institutions,institutions of higher learning, scientific research,and general technologies.
-----by China's Ministry of Commerce
Compass is a consulting & service agency for the corporations to enter Chinese market.
We can provide the one-stop services of investment inspection & business connection, collaborator recruiting & sales agent recruiting, mall entry, intellectual property protection, offline advertising, purchasing & Logistics, Chinese website design & promotion, and business translation.
If you corporation are interested in Chinese market and need help, please contact Compass.
Our specially-assigned staff will reach you within 24 hours.