The Fourth Quarter of China Online Retail B2C Market Transactions Amounted to 644 Billion 380 Million Yuan in 2015
According to Analysys Enfodesk
released the "China's online retail B2C market quarterly monitoring report for the fourth quarter of 2015" data show, the fourth quarter of 2015, the scale of Chinese online retail B2C market transactions amounted to 644 billion 380 million yuan, an increase of 41.9%.
The fourth quarter of China's online retail market gold season, "double 11", "the twelve", "black week five" three continuous large supplier of promotional activities, especially this year "double 11", lynx again create history, November 11, the same day sales reached 912 billion yuan.
At present, China's online retail has become an important part of the national economy, the year 2015, China's online retail accounted for the proportion of total retail sales of social consumer goods reached 12.74%, and continued to show rapid growth momentum, Analysys Enfodesk analysis thinks, 2016 online retail market will continue to show a relatively rapid growth, mainly in the following aspects:
1. More kinds of goods appear on the Internet, the category has been further enriched.
2. Post 90s,post 00s and other emerging groups have a more mature online shopping behavior, as these consumers leave the campus into the workplace, the consumer spending power has been greatly released.
3. Business to importance of the Internet and the electronic commerce become higher.
4.The development of cross-border electricity suppliers, so that a large number of overseas goods began to enter the domestic market, the consumer choice is more abundant.
2015, China's online retail B2C accounted for the first time beyond C2C, online retail B2C accounted for 52.5%. The rise of online retail B2C shows that China's online retail has entered a stage of large-scale competition. With more and more large scale network operators to enter the online retail market, individual sellers in the fierce competition gradually be eliminated. Analysys Enfodesk believe that the future online retail B2C accounted for the ratio will be further enhanced, but in a large number of non standard category, will remain active a lot of personal sellers.
Analysys Enfodesk analysis believes that the current overall development of China's online retail market matures, the basic stability of the competitive landscape, the future electricity suppliers can seek a breakthrough in the following aspects:
1. Electricity supplier based on a specific group of people: around a specific group of targeted electricity supplier, can effectively improve the sales conversion rate, reduce operating costs.
2. Social and electricity supplier combination: the combination of social and electricity supplier, in the mobile Internet era has been fully reflected, based on social networking products (wechat, micro-blog) of the electricity supplier to get rapid development. In the future, the combination of social and electricity suppliers will also appear more innovative models and play.
3. Scene oriented business: scene of electricity suppliers in recent years, the rapid rise of the new model. Scenes of electricity suppliers will be shopping experience and online shopping organic combination, to create a high-quality shopping experience for consumers.
-----by Analysys Enfodesk
Compass is a consulting & service agency for the corporations to enter Chinese market.
We can provide the one-stop services of investment inspection & business connection, collaborator recruiting & sales agent recruiting, mall entry, intellectual property protection, offline advertising, purchasing & Logistics, Chinese website design & promotion, and business translation.
If you corporation are interested in Chinese market and need help, please contact Compass.
Our specially-assigned staff will reach you within 24 hours.